What? Wait! How did we get halfway through the first month of 2015 already? Isn’t it January 2009? January 1986? Yoiks.
And already here are some of the things going on:
– Classes at MRU have started. Always a fun time, as I mentioned before.
– I’m doing an as yet unnamed reading event at Memorial Park Library on Tuesday, February 24th with a fabulous group of writers: Vivian Hansen, Sarah Johnson, Lee Kvern, Tyler Perry and Joan Shillington. Looking forward to this very much. More details to follow!
– Happy to be mentoring a writer working on his first novel through the Alexandra Writers’ Centre Society, from February through May.
– I am presenting at the Alberta Association of Library Technicians conference in Canmore at the end of May.
– I am actually writing. Nutty. This novel may be finished yet. Especially if I get off of here and work on it.
Over and out for now.